…The Four-Day Ultimate Training On Total Software Estimation (All Tools And Techniques)
PM-Pulse, is proud to bring to you the
and the last word in Software Estimation Discipline, the four
day Total Software Estimation (Estimation – SUMO);
all the tools and techniques practically used in software
- Be a part of the only training of its kind anywhere in
- There is a huge demand for professionals who understand the
discipline of Software Estimation.
- There are just not enough professionals who have this skill
- Be a part of the elite few by knowing everything there is
know about Software Estimation.
- Learn all tools and techniques and what to use when and
under what circumstances to be on top of Software Estimation.
- Become the most important link in SEPG, Process
Institutionalization, Estimation activities in your
- Learn all the strengths and weakness of all the techniques
- Highly relevant bonus topics discussed over and above the
- COCOMO – II discussed in complete detail.
- Learn other unknown methods and techniques that could be
used with smaller projects.
Good understanding of Software Projects
Who should attend?
Delivery Heads, Program Managers, Portfolio Managers, Project
Managers, Account Managers, Pre-Sales Team Members, Project Leaders,
Test Leads, Team Leads, Architects, Systems Analyst.
Anyone who participates in the estimation process or would like to
participate in the estimation process as well as persons who make
decisions based on the estimations generated.
PMP professionals who should continue education and keep abreast of
newer methodologies and project management as applied science.
Persons who don’t want to be limited by the scope and methodologies
of existing projects, business units or the company, and want to
embrace wider knowledge making them more acceptable in newer roles
and responsibilities and even newer companies.
This is the only program of its kind in the world and hence not
comparable with any other by any provider whatsoever. This program
is extremely intense and is only meant for serious and ambitious
Why should attend?
We are bombarded with articles and assistance on Software
Estimations with Jargons on the one hand and lack of spread of
techniques, on the other. We know all the weaknesses of the
oft-repeated technique but do not know the alternatives.
Estimation is money
and estimation is productivity.
Today we may be treating it as an art (and hoping that it works) but
it’s actually a science. Science has rules which need to be known
and understood before it could be applied to generate the results
that we want them to.
- To arm you with all the tools and techniques on
software estimation in such a way that you are able to take
a scientific decision about which technique to use when and
- To enable you to be in the forefront of all estimation
exercises and for solving complex estimation issues faced in
- To empower you with knowledge and tricks that keeps you
miles ahead of the rest of the pack.
- To enrich your skill set such that you are able to eye
for and get into higher roles and opportunities.
- To make you completely understand the full dimensions
and factors affecting software estimation with flawless
understanding of what techniques fit in where.
The endeavor is to cover all methods and techniques used for
Basic Outline of the Course:
Full Understanding Of Estimation
Common Estimation Omissions
Some eye opening historical estimation statistics
Estimating quick and fast – PROBE method
Lines Of Codes (LOC)
Use Case estimations
Function Point Estimations – With all variants and (IFPUG4.2)
FP Extensions – FFP and COSMIC
Estimation for documents and manuals
Estimation for testing and test cases
Estimating Reporting Requirement
Estimating Quality Assurance Activities
Wide Band Delphi
COCOMO – II
Multiple Bonus Topics